Build resilience to improve your performance at work.
Who Will Benefit?
- All accounting and finance professionals who want to enhance their performance and build strong work relationships.
- How resilience affects performance.
- How to measure resilience in yourself and others.
- How to develop proactive coping strategies.
- Identify why it's important to develop resilience
- Identify your current level of resilience
- Recognize how to build more resilience
- Recall how to construct a resilience-building action plan.
This self-study online course is part of the Happiness at Work Series.
In a rapidly changing world, resilience is an essential skill, no matter what role you hold. Having a high level of resilience will help you:
- Navigate the tough time;
- Improve motivation;
- Positively affect your overall happiness at work.
This CPE self-study online course will provide you with a better understanding of your current level of resilience, so you can take steps to build your resilience and be your best self at work.