Get better results by enhancing your listening and observing skills.
Who Will Benefit?
- All accounting and finance professionals who want to enhance their performance and build strong work relationships.
- How to improve your level of attention.
- How to ask skillful questions.
- How to show empathy.
- Recognize how your personal performance will benefit from more advanced listening and
- Identify barriers to listening.
- Recognize which of the four levels of attention model a conversation is operating at.
- Recognize the role of questioning as a listening device.
- Recognize the role empathy plays in deepening trust.
This self-study online course is part of the Happiness at Work Series.
Listening and observing are essential leadership skills fundamental to all good working relationships. When someone feels listened to and heard, it directly affects not only their performance, but also their commitment and overall happiness at work.
This CPE self-study online course will provide you with essential information on how to listen to and observe others so that you can optimize your own work performance, as well as that of your colleagues.