Who Will Benefit?
- Financial and accounting professionals in the healthcare sector
- Blockchain fundamentals
- Blockchain's impact on the healthcare sector
- Opportinities for blockchain in the healthcare sector
- Healthcare sector accounting and auditing considerations
- Preparing for blockchain
- Recall the basics of blockchain.
- Recognize the potential impact of blockchain on healthcare sector.
- Identify the opportunities for blockchain in the healthcare sector.
- Recognize the accounting and auditing considerations related to blockchain in the healthcare sector.
- Identify the challenges in blockchain adoption.
This webcast provides an in-depth discussion of blockchain's impact on the healthcare sector, as well as its effect on accounting.
Since blockchain is a new and complex area of technology, it can significantly change how accountants and transactions are recorded and audited. By taking a proactive approach, those in the healthcare sector can ensure that the changes from blockchain don't have a negative impact on their business and audit. Join this webcast to prepare for the future and challenges of blockchain adoption.