Disruption is changing the workplace.
Who Will Benefit?
- All accounting and finance professionals
- Coaching and mentoring techniques
- Emotional intelligence
- Managing and leading techniques
- Recognize the similarities and differences between coaching and mentoring.
- Recall the definition of Emotional Intelligence (EI).
- Identify the differences between leading and managing.
More and more tasks are becoming automated and artificial intelligence (AI) is improving. Industries are being disrupted, and we increasingly find ourselves partnering with robots and AI.
In this environment, human skills have become even more valuable.
Develop your human skills.
This three-part webcast series will help you develop the skills that make you uniquely human and position you to take advantage of the new opportunities that await.
Webcasts in the series:
Defines emotional intelligence and highlights how it can greatly increase your chances of personal and professional success.
Coaching and mentoring
Explains the differences between coaching and mentoring and outlines techniques to help colleagues and peers develop and grow.
Leading vs managing
Explains the differences between managing and leading and helps you identify when it’s appropriate to manage and when it’s appropriate to lead.