Take a deeper dive into the fast-paced changes in accounting and auditing.
Who Will Benefit
- CPAs who require a comprehensive review of recent accounting and auditing pronouncements
- Accounting and attestation standards updates, with a focus on revenue recognition, financial instruments and leases
- Private company financial reporting
- Impact of the current environment on audit planning
- Intangible assets, consolidation, business combinations and statement of cash flows
- Attest Clarity Project
- ARSC Clarity Project
- Recently issued SAS No. 132 and No. 133 and recently issued auditing interpretations
- Overview of SSARS No. 22 and No. 23
- Identify key points related to recently issued FASB standards and guidance.
- Assess the effect of recently issued auditing standards, attestation standards and standards on accounting and review services.
- Identify key concepts related to exposure drafts and other projects in accounting, auditing, preparation, compilation and review services.
Earn 8 CPE credits while we discuss relevant pronouncements, exposure drafts and other guidance recently issued in the accounting, auditing, review, compilation and preparation engagement arenas.
We've sorted through the complexities, so you'll know how to identify and apply recently issued FASB, PCAOB, ARSC and ASB standards and guidance.
With the rate of change in today's regulatory environment, you must stay current on the topics impacting the profession. Don't get left behind!
Prefer to learn at your own pace?
Check out our self-study course: Annual Update for Accountants and Auditors.