Light-years ahead with numbers
What happens when changes you expected 10 years down the road are much closer — as in, happening right now? How do you make strategic business decisions when you are deluged with data?
We’ll help you answer these questions during the Data-Driven Leadership sessions within Finance Redefined at AICPA ENGAGE. You’ll be immersed in the new realities of financial services delivery and the FinTech driving the change, plus the opportunities awaiting you.
Attendees will discover:
- A framework for data driven organizations
- Key change management considerations
- How to empower teams to be data driven and make proactive decisions
- How to get buy in from key stakeholders
Explore the Data Driven Leadership agenda
Build your experience.
DATA DRIVEN LEADERSHIP PROGRAM
Four hands-on sessions that guide you through how to build and implement data-driven strategies.
Get to the heart of data compliance and GDPR, cryptocurrency, robotics-process automation, strategic planning and more topics driving accounting and FinTech in this time of revolutionary change.
- Controllers, CFOs and finance managers
- Executives with responsibility for financial planning, strategy and analysis for small, medium or large companies
- CPAs in public practice and business & industry
- Senior leadership interested in implementing a data analytics strategy
Why AICPA ENGAGE?
Absorb, reflect, challenge and apply the best of what the CPA profession has to offer.
ENGAGE 2018 pricing
On-site AND Online
Topgolf + Wkshp. Included
Up to 39 CPE
On-site or Online
Up to 34.5 CPE
Mon-Wed or Tues-Thurs
On-site or Online
Up to 25.5 CPE
Up to 16 CPE
Why AICPA ENGAGE? Find out more
What is AICPA ENGAGE
More on the Finance Redefined Track
More on pricing