Stay up-to-date on tax research.
- Online tax research methodology
- Authoritative tax hierarchy
- The power of professional language in business writing
- Book/tax adjustment documentation
- Tax return support documentation
- Recall the methodology of implementation-based tax research.
- Identify and analyze the pertinent facts and applicable laws to determine a tax result.
- Recognize the hierarchy for sources of tax authority in researching a tax question.
- Recall how to execute efficient and meaningful research within tax online services.
This webcast is designed to provide you a working knowledge of the methodology of implementation-based tax research. To keep you current on new trends, we will explore the latest developments in online research.
We will discuss how to:
- Ask the right questions.
- Organize the facts.
- Locate and assess pertinent authority.
- Clearly communicate research findings.
Important Information on Your CPE Credit