Standards setters, regulators and seasoned professionals are here to help you master the intricacies of financial reporting.
No other event provides such a comprehensive review of the year’s biggest accounting, auditing and regulatory developments, and a preview of what to expect in the immediate future.
The AICPA Conference on Current SEC and PCAOB Developments offers preparers, auditors, regulators, decision-makers and financial authorities the unrivaled opportunity to share their experience and connect with your peers. Go beyond what you can read in the news — gain an understanding of these developments by hearing insights from the officials who developed the standards.
You and your team will fit right in.
Listen. Learn. Share.
Insights you won’t receive anywhere else:
- Expert analyses of recent changes in standards
- Clarifications of complicated regulatory issues directly from standard setters and regulators
- Review of new technology affecting the profession
- Discussions of regulatory agendas, priorities and their rule-making processes
Sessions you can’t miss:
- The Future of the Economy
- PCAOB Keynote: A Discussion With the PCAOB Board
- Beyond the Financial Statements: The Use of and Risks Around Sustainability Information
- Emerging Technologies for Preparers and Auditors
- Financial Reporting Matters Faced by Registrants
- Updates From the SEC, PCAOB, FASB and IASB
Who will be here:
- Representatives from regulatory and standard-setting bodies
- Industry leaders
- CPAs representing SEC-registered companies
- Audit committee members
- Key stakeholders
4 ways to attend:
- On-site at our new location — the Marriott Marquis Washington, DC
- Simulcast in New York
- Live webcast online
- Time-delay online (Ideal for Pacific Time business hours)