COVID-19 Update: The AICPA Not-for-Profit Conference is now 100% virtual
The world is rapidly changing, and as a finance professional you are invaluable to your organizations and clients to meet the demands of this changing landscape. The AICPA Not-for-Profit Industry Online Conference will provide you with the latest updates and information you need to optimize your core strategies and refine your planning — reinforced by accounting, audit, tax, and regulatory and compliance updates from standard setters — so that the organization you serve can be in the best possible position for success.
Attendees may request Yellow Book credits for this conference.
*Auditors must use professional judgment when determining and documenting if these sessions qualify for Yellow Book CPE in accordance with the Government Accountability Office, Government Auditing Standards, December 2011 Revision, and Guidance on GAGAS Requirements for Continuing Professional Education, April 2005, GAO-05-568G
A variety of simple tools are available to facilitate and encourage networking.
Interaction with the presenters
- Submit your questions live to on-site presenters and panels
- Participate in real-time session polling
- Chat in an open forum with other online attendees
- Send private messages within the interface to build your network
- Read live tweets from hashtag #AICPAemp
- Add your tweets that appear on the on-site social wall
Our streaming player has a variety of features, each designed to help you maximize your learning experience.
Session Details – Review session description and speaker biographies
Live Chat – Interact and network with other virtual attendees and event moderators
Audience Response System (ARS) – Ask the speakers and panelists your questions and participate in real-time session polling
Resources – Download presentation materials
Session Notes – Easily jot down key take-aways from the session you are viewing and receive them automatically via email once the session ends
Twitter Feed – Connect with fellow virtual attendees using the conference specific hashtag
Private Message – Send a private message to fellow virtual attendees
Request Live Help – Our staff is always there to help if you run into any issues with your experience
Who Should Attend
- CPAs, CGMA designation holders, accountants, consultants, tax advisers, auditors and other financial managers with not-for-profit clients
- NFP financial executives, including CFOs, CEOs/executive directors, controllers, directors of finance and board trustees
- Fiscal managers and staff at not-for-profits
- Professionals seeking CPE credits in the not-for-profit field, including qualifying Yellow Book CPE
- Professionals new to the not-for-profit industry